1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 Z71

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 1999 GMC 1500, Feb 17, 2011.

1. 1999 GMC 1500

1999 GMC 1500 Member

I am selling my 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, it has the LS package with Z71 off road package, 4X4. The engine is a 5.3L, it has 4.10 gears in the rear diff. Power windows, power door locks, dark gray cloth seats, front seat is a bench seat with flip down center storage compartment. i have recently replaced the rear brakes, water pump, right front wheel bearing, both rear shackels, the blower motor resistor card, spark plugs and wires. all the oil changes have been synthetic. the only things that are wrong with is that the speed sencors have to be cleaned (GM recall) i am planning on trying to clean them before i sell the truck. also typical chevy 1500 rust on the rocker panels and cab corners. there is 176,XXX miles on it currently. i am looking to get a brand new 1500. i am asking $7500, obo. i am located on the seacoast of new hampshire. i will try to get some pictures up the next couple days. thankyou!

from Chicago

reg cab short bed?
  3. 1999 GMC 1500

1999 GMC 1500 Member

ext cab short bed sorry i forgot to put that in