1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 8.1 For Sale?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Apr 16, 2007.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Just putting out some feelers. I have a 2001 Chevy 2500HD EC/SB, 8.1/Ally, LS, 265's, Spray-In liner, Escalade Dash, Snow Plow and Spreader available. Hideaway strobes and LED Lightbar available. Still under GM Extended Warranty. About 19K miles. What's it worth? KBB doesn't seem to give much of an edge for the 8.1, but they're as rare as hens teeth now.

2. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

i looked at a couple like this one was an LT both were about 13k if i remeber right, milage was about 40-50k though. I sent you an email about that receipt did you ever get it??

3. AmericanHandymn

AmericanHandymn Junior Member

4. JPLTrucking

JPLTrucking Member

I traded mine last summer and took a bath. At the time gas was reaching $3.00 (like it is now). No one wanted to touch it. I'm not trying to discourage you, just preparing you. Good luck. I loved her, but the mileage sucked.

5. all seasons inc

all seasons inc Junior Member

01-8100

how much for truck and plow thanks.

6. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

$18K. Includes Blizzard 810 Power Plow and SnowEx 1975 Salt/Sand Spreader. I'll also leave all the extras in the truck like the hideaway strobes, HyperTech programmer and Escalade dash.