1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 2500HD 4WD 8.1L/Allison trans. LT $8500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vector330ix, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vector330ix

vector330ix Junior Member
    from nh

Im am selling my 2001 chevy 2500hd that has the 8.1L Allison Trans. Its the LT model. it has every option they made that year: Power windows/doors Cruise tilt onstar 4x4 push button cd/tape Leather seats 6 way power seats power mirror option but I replaced the factory mirrors with the extendable towing mirrors because they are awesome to backup with. It has a bran new back rack 6' bed extended cab a/c... im sure im missing something for what it has.

the bad it has had the ABS light on for ages. sense 07. never bothered to look into it.

it has 130,000 miles and I have upgraded the exhaust at Lous Custom Exhaust for a true dual exhaust which is stainless. (it sounds nice... not over the top...)

It is incredibly strong truck. When your plowing its always just taking it easy and pushing whatever you want. It very nice.

It has the wiring for any MM2 Fisher straight plow but there is no plow included

Im selling it because honestly, I don't want to plow anymore!! :( I know its kind of bitter sweet.

I am located in Nashua NH

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  2. sven1277

sven1277 Senior Member

Is your purse included?
  3. vector330ix

from nh

2001 Chevy 8.1L 4x4 extended Cab Updated Pictures

Sorry about my wife's purse in that picture. No i don't think she will part with that. Here are some more pictures of the truck.

Some things to highlight:

It is push button 4x4.
    it has leather and just about every other option you can get in these trucks.

Its a really strong truck. Runs and drives great. Its ready for work!

Im selling my XLS that i had on here too so if you both i can work a combo deal

4. vector330ix

from nh

The Rear tailgate handle is not missing. I have it. But the plastic clips that hold it together broke. I will be getting the parts to fix this. Its like a $20 part.

The blue tool box is not included. but the backrack is
  5. vector330ix

from nh

I will get some better pictures of the inside the cab tomorrow
  6. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

How much for the xls
  7. vector330ix

from nh

Its the next post down. I will sell that for $4000. It was new for last year. still looks new too.
  8. aloe

aloe Senior Member
    from NY

Nice looking truck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.