1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001 2500 HD with a 7.5 Diamond MDII

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bossman1352, Jan 24, 2010.

1. bossman1352

bossman1352 Junior Member

This is my clean 2001 GMC 2500 HD with a Diamond MDII. After buying this truck in July, I have installed the plow, gotten the entire bottom of the body sprayed with body color extreme liner, added 265/75/16 Pro Comp Mud terrains, and added a weight box with 700 lbs.

jays truck 2.jpg

Jays truck 3.jpg

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

Looks Good.
  3. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

I had that same plow! It worked great for 4 years than traded the truck. How do you like those tires so far? I had them on my F-150 for one season and they didnt work for me! Nice looking set up and welcome to plowsite!
  4. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Yea, I'v heard no good from those tires from more than one person, but truck looks great!!
  5. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

not bad mud terrains no
  6. bossman1352

The mud terrains are good so far, I couldn't beat the price! I wanted Goodyear Duratracs but the 265s in E rating weren't available and i didn't have $800 to blow. The plow set up is a new deal for me I am used to Fisher.
  7. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

On the diamond just service that puppy every season. drain refill fluid and change the filters.
    The tires were allright plowing it was the road traveling that was scary. i got 40,000 miles highway/logging roads.
    Where and how much for the extreame liner?
  8. bossman1352

Turks Auto Body in Rutland, VT the liner was $700 and I had a bunch of other work done. They took the doors off and sprayed my sills and the inside of the doors. This is the best mod I have ever done. The problem is that the body shop told me they weren't getting into any more colored ones because they lost their a$$es on the job.
  9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Very nice setup! Love the truck!
  10. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Looking good! Looks like my truck's older brother- nothing like a GMC HD!
  11. silvercity

silvercity Senior Member

Looks good and the Diamond set-up is all we run and they are very strong and durable.