1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2001-2002 Chevy GMC truck side

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JustinD, Feb 11, 2009.

1. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

I have Fisher push plates and wiring harness from my 01 Chevy for sale, fits 2001-2002 2500HD and 3500 trucks.

Looking for 1000.00
  2. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Make me an offer if its too high!
  3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Don't know about the harness, but the mount should fit all the way until 07.5 classic trucks.
  4. ticki2

ticki2 Senior Member
    from NH

Not so Mark , the '03 and up mounts are 3" longer to clear the bumper . The mount will fit but the headgear won't.
  5. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

01-02 GM trucks use a different set of "push plates" or "ears" than an 03-07, the harness is also different on the 03+ trucks. The harness will work on older trucks with the same headlamp configuration too.
  6. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

please clarify wiring harness as far as what is included.
    So the only other part needed ifor a complete set up is the plow ?
  7. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

mounts are different for surefrom 02 to 03. I found that out back in 03 when they did the body style change mounted the mounts from my 02 on my new 03 and the plow wouldnt go on . very obvious when you step back and look at it but not when you are installing it laying on the shop floor.
  8. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Yep, all you would need is the Minute mount plow.