1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

20000 sq foot asphalt area

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by soldier2184, Oct 20, 2010.

1. soldier2184

soldier2184 Junior Member

hello im trying to bid on a commercial contract for a restaurant they have a 20,000 sq foot ashpalt area they need maintained fro winter it involves 40 parking spaces entrance exit and a drive through they want a fixed price for the snow plowing and sanding fro this property for the year and it also has side walks that will need to be done can any one help me figure out a price for this im located in the north east near maine where we get a good amount of snow so i need to cover my self and still make a buck
  2. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

what would you charge? i have no idea what your costs are...nor you mine. that is something you're going to have to figure out for yourself bud

i'm guessing with a pickup/blade...you're talking approx half an hour, total area of sidewalks? how much sand/salt?
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010