1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Silverado k1500 w/sno-way plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by larryjlk, Jul 15, 2007.

1. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

2000 Silverado 1500 4x4, 106,000 mi., pws, pww, air, tilt, cruise, cd player, antilock, remote start. Plow was purchased Oct. 2004, and works perfectly. Model MT90 w/remote.
    Also have timbrens on front end. Most of previous snowplowing damage has been fixed except dent in bumper on driver's side (they should make buried firehydrants with flags on them) and small scratch on driver's side. Everything else has been fixed, body is straight and no rust. Price for both is $11.900. This truck looks very nice and everything works as it should. I'll try to post some pics but that means I have to wash it first, so might take a while. Any questions feel free.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Can you post pics of the truck?
  3. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

sorry this took so long but here's some pics of truck

4. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

Would you sell the plow set up
    How much?

does it have down pressure

Email is poe900rr@aol.com
  5. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

has downpressure and remote. Will sell for $2,000. You pay to have the wiring harness and frame mount removed.
  6. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

new price

Ok guys, just dropped the price to $10,500 including the plow. I really need to sell this truck. I promise you it'll snow this year so be ready

7. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

don't drop it to much geez. its a nice truck
  8. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

it's a go-away price

just trying to save time by eliminating the negotiations. I really need the money so it's priced right. And you're right it is a nice truck. Thanks,

9. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

still available?

Yes the truck is atill available. It wasn't plowed 07/08 and yes I still have to sell it. PRICE REDUCED TO $9000 O.B.O.