1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Silverado 2500 w/Boss Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CHCRandy, Sep 21, 2016.

1. CHCRandy

CHCRandy Junior Member

I have a 2000 Chevy 2500 with boss plow. This truck has a lot of miles but odometer is burned out so not sure of exact miles...275,000 or so would be my guess. It runs fine but has rust on cab. I use it every winter to plow....just think I am not plowing this winter. It has minor issues like rear door linkage needs repaired so door can open, tailgate won't latch, passenger window hard to roll up. I'll take $4000 for it. Email Randy@chcroofing.com truck3.jpg truck2.jpg truck7.jpg
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Usually helps when you posted where your located.
  3. CHCRandy

CHCRandy Junior Member

Sorry about that. I couldnt get logged in under my original account, so I had to start fresh and forgot to update. Thanks again.