1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 MM 8' HD How Much?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowNHseacoast, Jan 27, 2005.

1. plowNHseacoast

plowNHseacoast Junior Member
    from NH

I have the opportunity to pick up a Fisher 8' HD MM set-up but need to know what a reasonable price is for it. It is a 2000 model and was used for 2 seasons to plow a retirement home. It looks to be in good condition, but the joystick/wiring was just left outside w/ the plow assembly. It does not include the mounting brackets for the truck. What else would I need to get to make a complete set up? I currently have a '98 z71, but will be trading this in for a 3/4 ton, which i would put this Fisher on. Thanks in advance for any info.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2005
  2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

$700-$900, because you still need the mounting brackets and a new joystick controller. Plus its a MM1, and the MM2's are much easier to mount and dismount. And that years' pump was not painted on the inside and corrodes, so you'll have to replace it sooner than later. Plus you won't have a warrenty on it so that is why I would not pay more than a grand for a $3500 plow.

3. plowNHseacoast

plowNHseacoast Junior Member
    from NH

Thanks for the good info Grn Mtn... I'm going to go to the local Fisher retailer and see what else they have to say and get some prices. Is it difficult to find a set of used mounting brackets?

4. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I am sure you can find the mounting brackets on ebay for about $200 or so