1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by shovelracer, Feb 1, 2013.

1. shovelracer

shovelracer Senior Member

I'm selling my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport. It runs good, and has no known needed repairs. Got an engine component tuneup last year. New radiator, A/C pump, belts, gaskets, etc. Tires are almost new BFG A/T's. It has newer firestone rear airbags. General condition is good for age and miles. I've been trying to keep it decent. The miles are 242000. It comes with new in box front wheel hubs and fuel pump, but these are working in the truck. I purchased for emergencies. We have been using it for local errands and intended to put a blower on a trailer rack, but the account it was for got F-d up by new management so here you go. It is located near Newton, NJ 07860. I'm advertising for $3000, but the first plowsite member to put $2500 in my hand can have the title. There are no check engine lights, leaks, issues that should prevent it passing inspection in March.

I'm here daily so please leave me a PM with your phone number and I'll call you back.

2. shovelracer

shovelracer Senior Member

Truck must go. Would make a great plow rig.