1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 international Low Pro dump truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Chipper, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Chipper

Chipper Member

2000 International 4700 Low Pro dump truck, 444E diesel with 4 speed Alison auto trans. Just under CDL with GVW of 23000 lbs, hydraulic brakes. Runs and drives great, well maintained former Reinhart Foods cab and chassis. I removed the freezer box and installed a 12 foot Crysteel dump bed, electric powered hoist. 16000 lb receiver hitch wired up with electric brake controller. Truck is in really nice condition and ready to go to work. Nice smaller sized truck that isn't that much bigger than a 1 ton but, will haul twice as much. Call 715 877-3424 Asking $9500 Located near Eau Claire WI. Business plans fell through, has been used 3 times as a dump truck. Which is why it's for sale. I'm just not using it.

020 (2).JPG

003 (3).jpg

2. jgoetter1

jgoetter1 Senior Member

3. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

how many miles are on it

4. Chipper

Chipper Member

As a dump truck less than half a tank of fuel maybe 100-150 miles. Just haven't used it as planned. THAT'S WHY IT'S FOR SALE..............Not because it needs a bunch of repairs or whatever.
    As a food delivery truck, fleet maintained 350000.
    Still runs great. I wouldn't have put the money and effort into changing it over to a dump box if it didn't.
    That's why the price is $9500. Come on guys if it had 50000 miles it would be a heck of a lot more than 9 grand.
    All pictures have been sent and pm's have been replied to.

5. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Pritty little truck :)