1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 GMC light harness issue...

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Stills, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Stills

Stills Junior Member
    from NH

Help. I have a 2000 GMC 2500. I just installed all the wiring for a fisher plow (to be bought). The light plug in harness is 26360 + 26361. Yellow label 4 port iso. I left the pink DRL wire un-connected. When I turn the lights on, only the parking lights come on. When I switch to high beams, the left (driver side) low beam comes on. I know about the whole Positive common thing for this year but assume the light harness address's this. I have moved wire's around according to what I've read in some posts but have got nowhere. I'm pulling my hair out. What am I missing here??

2. Schnabel Plowin

Schnabel Plowin Senior Member

Don't know about fisher, but boss fortune body style has one plug in that can be changed from normal to reversed. Don't know about fisher though.

3. Stills

Stills Junior Member
    from NH

Well, turned out to be installer error. I'm kicking myself in the head. Mounted ISO upside down. Numbers ran 1-4 and I thought they were running 4-1. It was tough to read numbers the way I had it mounted. Yeah, that's my excuse.