1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 gmc k3500 srw with meyer plow together or seperate

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pushingsnow, Jan 7, 2014.

1. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

truck is a crew cab has a 350 in it 123,--- miles as of now body is dented but solid truck gotta replace drivers door just have not gotten to it yet the insides of it are broken i will sell it with the plow for 4600 or without for 4k the plow by itself is 850 i started to make the mount but never finished it since i have been using a bobcat to plow i dont have to sell any of it i just found a different truck that i would like to but but i have no need for two trucks the plow is a meyer ez mount classic 7 1/2 foot i have the lights pump wiring and all except a vehicle specific mount i am located in streator il my cell number is 815 510 0660

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

You're going to news pics to sell it here.

3. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

How about some pics, and some punctuation? Lol. Hard to read the description bud

4. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

working on it

5. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

untill i can get pics loaded i can send pics via text i have pics of the plow on my phone it is too dark to get pics of the truck right now

6. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

7. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

Price lowered 3500 for truck 4000 truck with plow but not installed plow alone 800

8. pushingsnow

pushingsnow Member

3200 with plow but not mounted have everything except mount firm 8155100660 i dont get on here much call or text