1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 GMC K2500 with Fisher XLS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by aawestlake, May 29, 2013.

1. aawestlake

aawestlake Junior Member
    from Iowa

So I've decided to sell my truck and plow setup. It hasn't been used much and I'm having a hard time letting it sit around another summer.
    I've really only plowed as a hobby - and because I have been too cheap to pay someone else to hit my strip mall lot. After a couple of years though, I'm tired of the hours and too busy to keep it up like I want it done.

What I have is an exceptionally clean 2000 GMC with a 2010 Fisher XLS plow. I've probably only put 30 - 50 hours on the plow. I've got it on CL too - http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/3778101557.html - so feel free to look at the pics and make me an offer.

I guess the upside for someone else is that I'll also need someone to hit my lot... So possibly instant business if you buy it!

Thanks for looking!
  2. aawestlake

aawestlake Junior Member
    from Iowa

I guess I should have given you a few more details:

Located in central Iowa..

103,5xxx miles (all easy and most highway), 7.4L (454), automatic, remote start, power windows & locks, interior is clean, exterior is clean, paint is good. Tires are good for another season. Also selling with hitch mounted Snow-ex spreader.

Asking $11,999 but am open to offers. $15,000+ invested in last 3 years.... Don't expect to get it all back but know this is a good truck and don't need to sell. I make a 90 mile commute each day and am looking for a gas-saver....
    Last edited: May 29, 2013