1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 GMC K1500 Ext. cab w/ boss plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hairygary, Mar 11, 2010.

1. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

2000 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 Extended Cab SLE. Truck is the four door model with a 5.3 liter V8 engine. Truck has 132,000 miles. Truck is currently set up with Boss 7'6" Standard Duty snow plow. This truck is my daily driver and was only used once to plow my driveway. It is my backup plow truck, should my other plow truck, which is old, break down. I am selling this because snow season is over and i need a bigger truck (crew cab) for a growing family. I purchased this truck in 2005 and I have only used Mobil 1 oil in it since I have owned it. Truck has all options except leather seats. Truck has almost brand new Yokohama Geolander AT/S 265/75/16 tires. Truck Runs and drives great Price is firm! at $8500 with plow or $7500 with plow and all plow components removed from truck. Truck is not a beater. Truck also has timberens up front and joystick style controller. feel free to e-mail or call 219-808-1968

2. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Dang, very nice! Mabey if its here in a few months!!
  3. snyderandco

snyderandco Junior Member

where are you located
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Wanna sell just the plow complete?
  5. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Let me know, I am not in a hurry to sell it.

If the truck sells without it, I will consider it
  6. snyderandco

snyderandco Junior Member

damn just a little to far from me
  7. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Truck is Sold. Thanks