1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 GMC 3500 4x4 8' Fisher MUST SELL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrplowdude, Nov 6, 2008.

1. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

I'm selling a 2000 GMC 3500 Pickup with a 350 V8 gas engine, auto tranny. Runs and drives strong. 2 new rear tires, does need 1 new front tire. Also has Fisher 8' minute mount plow in great shape. New hoses, plugs, and motor on plow in last 2 years. I have been asking 6500 but now I just want my payoff of $6000.

truck1.JPG

2. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

Does it have ac, how many miles, where in NH?

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

How many miles?

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

The right plow light is frigged up. I always wondered if it was as simple as turning the lens upside down

5. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Yes it has AC. It has 155K milage but runs great. I'm located right on the seacoast right off I95. The plow lights have been fixed since the pic. Heres another pic taken last week.

000_0514.jpg

000_0516.jpg