1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Freightliner Dump truck with salt spreader for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dirtwork, Nov 25, 2008.

1. dirtwork

dirtwork Member
    from ohio

2000 FL60 Freightliner dump truck. Undertailgate Swanson salt spreader included with truck. Spinner controls in cab of truck. 190 horsepower caterpillar engine. Airbrakes with air tailgate. Truck was bought from Penske and is under CDL. Everything works great only salted one season before I moved to NC with truck and currently have no use for it. Asking $24,000.00 Please call if interested. Truck is in NC but spreader is currently in Columbus, OH. Hoping to sell the truck near Ohio. If interested I am working on getting pictures taken.

Thanks for your interest,

Brad Preece
    704-201-7963
    bpreece@fullborecontracting.com

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

How many miles? auto or manual? tread depth? a/c? pics?

3. dirtwork

dirtwork Member
    from ohio

It has 128,000 miles. 10' Godwin dumpbed. Standard 5 speed tansmission.Tires are better than 50% tread life. If you are interested I can email pics.

Thank you for your interest,

Brad Preece