1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Ford F550 7.3 low miles 9' fisher, tarco all-season bed w/sander NEW EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JJSLandscape, Feb 14, 2012.

1. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

Liquidating some equipment in hopes of purchasing an existing business for the spring seeing as we're not making any money this winter lol. The truck is a former NYSDOT truck, 2000 ford f550 7.3 powerstroke w/ central hydraulics and a tarco all-season dump body w/ in-bed sander. This body is over 25,000 new alone. 3-stage hydraulic dump piston and the trucks 19,500 gvw are going to dump anything you need to for a truck this size. the body also tilts to the drivers side to feed the sander. i've replaced 60% of the hydraulic lines on the truck this year as you know they are only good for so long. before everyone starts on the problems of this year/truck(rust/tranny) - TRANNY WAS REBUILT, hd torque coverter, new pan, lines, dipstick tube, less then 2,000 miles ago and the OIL PAN was replaced last month. All tranny, fuel, brake lines to the rear of the truck are new last year as well as 4 rear tires, rear brakes, calipers, rotors, axle seals, rear diff seal & fluid. Truck has a new starter, batteries, glow plugs & harness, fuel & air filters, new injectors, water pump, fan clutch. Also has a BRAND NEW sander conveyor chain & bearings. the truck currently has a 9' fisher speedcast plow on it run by the hyrdraulics w/ snow foil new pistons & lines, lift chain & a good cutting edge. all lights work, heat works, a/c works but needs recharge(ill just do it if thats a deal breaker it costs 30 bucks lol). i have over 12 grand in parts & labor into this truck in the last year, i did this to assure i wouldnt have any problems with the truck for years to come assuming i was going to keep it, but Sh*t happends and things come up. currently the truck is being soda blasted & painted because it was an orange color and i figured a white cab w/ black dump body would be easier to sell, so the truck will have a brand new paintjob for this reason. i'll try and get some pictures off my phone but there of the truck still orange from last week or so.

it has 96xxx miles and i'm asking $19,000 or a reasonable offer. i think this is pretty fair for what i've got into the truck and what your getting. you wont find this year/motor/combo in this shape anywhere

2. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

3. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

plow & interior pics coming today

4. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

where in ct r u ?

5. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

central ct. about an hr from brewster. can work out a good deal for you