1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 ford f250 lariat 4x4 extended cab

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dodge2500, Jan 12, 2014.

1. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I am selling a 2000 ford f250 4x4 lariat with an extended cab and a steel c and m flat bed. Truck comes with 2 buyers toolboxes mounted on the bed as well as a fuel transfer tank and pump. The truck has strobes and an led yellow light mounted on top that is all wired to a relay switch box. The truck has 166,660 miles. Truck runs well and shifts smooth. It has the usual ford manifold gasket leak. It was recently fixed not long ago but just started leaking last week. It has several new u joints and also has an add a leaf in the front. The truck also comes with a western ultramount truck mount. I am asking $6,000 or best offer. It's not a perfect truck and has some rust but is very solid and we still use it every day. I will post pics tomorrow from my computer.

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Interested. I'll wait for pics. Can I ask why u selling?

3. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

We have all dodge trucks and it is just time to update. It's been absolutely bulletproof for us just looking for an update and we are going to get another dodge to keep the fleet the same. Feel free to txt me at 219-916-3791 and I can send pics

4. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

This is a pic of the outside of the truck. The truck also comes with a buyers suv variable speed tailgate spreader.

ford f250 outside.jpg

ford f250 outside.jpg

5. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I am willing to entertain offers on this truck as well. A 2 year old western wideout could be sold with the truck for the right price.