1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Ford f250 4x4 regular cab with plow (metor detroit area)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rstan2010, Dec 12, 2013.

1. rstan2010

rstan2010 Member
    from Troy MI

Hey guys I am putting up one of my trucks for sale that we dont use anymore. I have tried Craigslist but that has turned into a bunch of tire kickers. Hopefully someone here is interested in a clean reliable truck. We bought this truck last year from a lady who owned it since new. Truck is super clean. Minimal rust. Thanks

2000 Ford F-250 Superduty 4x4.
    5.4 triton v8
    Regular cab
    Manual trans 5 Speed
    Spray in bed liner, Tow mirrors, manual windows & locks,
    247,000 Miles but don't let that scare you.
    All maintenance records available since new. New tires exhaust manifold gasket and bolts recently changed. Lots of new parts with all paperwork. Lady owned one owner before me.
    Very nice truck very well maintained, clean original paint with a few scratches and rust is now starting over rear wheel wells. Has boss plow mount and wiring. Truck only plowed last season.
    Call/text 248-854-four231
    $3500 without plow
    $4700 with 7'6 boss straight blade

2. rstan2010

rstan2010 Member
    from Troy MI