1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 FORD F-350 with Boss Poly Vee

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LawnProLandscapes, Dec 15, 2007.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

No pics yet but since im waiting to get it installed you can all wait for pics... its not brand new but it was a 2 year old trade in at my local boss dealer, its a 9'2" poly vee ploy, has a little rust on the metal framing where the previous owner neglected to wash road salt off before storage.. other than that it is in mint shape, and it was a homeowners, not commercial plow.. im paying $4200 installed with a 1 year warranty and there giving me a deal on an ecco 5135-VM low profile dual rotator light... only bad part is i have to wait for monday to have it installed :cry: ill be sitting there all day sunday watching the snow pile up outside... oh well ill be sure to post pics monday when i pick it up from the dealer... xysport

2. TEX

TEX Senior Member

do post up

3. LawnProLandscapes

ok finally got the truck back with the plow late last night so i took pics today when i got up.. here they are the truck is a 2000 F-350 with 6.8L V10, and has the 5200 lb. front end set up on it... plow is 2 yr. old boss 9'2" poly vee, and light is an ecco i had them throw on and i love it so far...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. LawnProLandscapes

5. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

That is nice lookin setup you have their, Your truck doesnt even seem to squat when plow is lifted. In my opion those full leaf suspensions are the best. It really looks good hope you have good luck with it. Happy plowing!

6. LawnProLandscapes

thanks its a good set up...yea i like the leaf suspension too. this summer im going to get a tailgate spreader for it, not sure but im leaning towards a boss at the moment mainly because my boss dealer is one of the best aroung by far, and they always help me out...