1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Ford F-350 Extended Cab V10 Western Ultramount 8'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mike0955, Feb 24, 2012.

1. mike0955

mike0955 Junior Member

Just like the title says, 2000 Ford F-350 extended cab XLT 4x4 shortbox with a V10 and automatic transmission. Plow is an 8' ultramount with pin on wings, in excellent shape. Truck has some rust, but has been well maintained and is ready to go mechanically. No exhaust leaks! I will take some pictures today. I am asking $6500 obo for the truck. Located in upstate NY. Please call or pm with any questions. Thanks!!

Mike
    315-730-0955

2. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Mileage on this?

3. mike0955

mike0955 Junior Member

Truck has 178,000 on it. I had it on the lift a week or so ago and replaced the transmission cooler lines, a couple of u-joints, and serviced it. Truck looks and runs good. I am somewhat flexible on price so if anyone is interested shoot me an offer. Thanks!!

Mike