1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Ford F 250 w/ Western Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kron35s, Oct 15, 2008.

1. kron35s

kron35s Junior Member
    from va

This is a 2000 Ford F 250 with plow and ready to work!!!! The truck is equipped with a Western snow plow and controls. The truck has 116000 miles on it and runs great, its fully loaded with everything you need to get started and operate immediately!! This truck is ready for work right now and priced to sell fast!!! Mechanically the truck is in GREAT shape and runs FANTASTIC!!!!!! I'm offering the truck at well below book value cause i need to get rid of it, the first $4900.00 takes it home. if you have any questions feel free to call me at anytime 804-901-3806. Thank you to all interested and i hope to hear from you soon!!

plow truck 001.jpg

plow truck 002.jpg

plow truck 003.jpg

plow truck.jpg

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Dibbs. Where in VA? What's your email?

Thanks

3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

How old are you.... You haven't even talked to the seller! Not that I am interested it just bugs me when people do that without even having spoke with the seller of an item!

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Seriously? How do you know what I have and haven't done? Why post in a for sale thread just to stir the pot? Right.

I'm 30. I did speak with the seller, almost an hour ago infact. I AM interested is why I posted. A company check is going out overnight tomorrow, and my driver should be picking it up next week if you must know.................ace. The seller isn't even the poster of the add. It's his buddie, named Chris, from Richmond, zip 23224. Anything else you need to know?

Guess what? It bugs me when people jump to conclusions about someone they know nothing about, having this need to concern themselves with their business.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  5. kron35s

kron35s Junior Member
    from va

The truck is still for sale if anyone is interested please call 804-901-3806

6. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i saw that on ebay goddam paint that plow

7. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

i thought a company check went out what happened

8. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Credit markets froze.

9. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Where in VA is it? I have a guy who plows with us that is looking for a truck of his own this season.
    Is there any other body damage other than the drivers box side?

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sorry, I have a medical condition and got sick the following day and went into the hospital for more tests. The truck was the last thing on my mind at the time. My apologies for the inconvenience to anyone involved. I'm back and ok, but my trip out east was delayed b/c of it. 2 other deals fell through as well so making the trip out just for the truck isn't worth it. Great deal though, it should make someone a good truck. In a month, it would sell for $8-9k all day long out here.