1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Ford Excursion Lariet, V10 with 810 Blizzard plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fastjohnny, Jan 31, 2013.

1. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Trimming fleet a little, truck is in good shape at 155xxx miles, 6.8v10, 4x4, leather interior, loaded. Recent brakes all the way around, and front end work all done.

Plow will either be a 99, or a 2001, both are 4 hose/wing models.

May separate, asking $8500 for the package.

Pics coming soon.

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

interested in the excursion. I would like pics, I can pm you an email if you want or cell number to text them. Would probably rather buy the truck without the plow but either way. Cash in hand.

3. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

pics plz i want to see it thank u

4. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

As soon as I get a break from the white blessing from the sky I'll get pics taken :))

5. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

As I can't seem to post pictures from my iPhone to plow site please PM me with your email address and I will send out pics

6. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Finally, a pic!

exc.jpg

7. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I just bought one so I am outta the picture. Thanks for the pic though.

8. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

You getting out John?

9. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

No just switching things up a bit. The excursion is a great rig for pushing heavy snow, but all my other rigs are GM, so it makes for less spare parts, more interchange, etc if I keep all GMs. My favorite plow rig is my 99 burb, so I'm setting up a 2001 burb as well.

10. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Are you interested on selling the blizzard off the excursion seperate from the excursion?

11. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Yeah right! Is that the Suburban sitting in the barn you plan on setting up? Don't tell me that thing's done?

12. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Fordboy, I'll sell a plow, but I won't pull the mount off the excursion unless it is sold without a plow. I do know where another mount is though. :)

13. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

So I would need a harness and mount yet? How much are you thinking?