1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 F550 dump, spreader, plow, very low miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rickbays, Dec 21, 2013.

1. rickbays

rickbays Member

This 2000 F550 4x4 6 speed 7.3 diesel, and has plow and dump with spreader. Truck has 33k miles on it but I will be driving it this week and the miles will climb. Truck spent most of its time plowing a cemetery and throwing sand not salt. Truck had the oil pan replaced, clutch, front end repair. The tires are in great shape. There is a small tear in the drivers seat. This truck runs and drives like brand new. Everything works as it should. I will be adding more pics tomm. Im asking $24,000. Open to offers or may consider part trade. I will not part the truck out. My cell number is 419-631-100seven. feel free to text or call, please keep the calls between 8 am-9pm. Can arrange for shipping or drop off also.

20131219_163245 (1).jpg
  2. rickbays

rickbays Member

Ive been hauling gravel will get pics tomm. The more I drive it the more I like it.
  3. fozzy

fozzy Member

How many tons will that hold legally?
  4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck.
  5. rickbays

rickbays Member

im away from the truck till tomm, I look and see if it has any thing on it bout how much it can haul.

Thanks and happy holidays
  6. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

its a 550 which has a 19.5k gvw which should allow it to haul around 4-5 tons depending on how much the bed weighs.
  7. rickbays

rickbays Member

Truck weights in at 11600. Thanks