1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 f350

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by ljbev, Mar 18, 2007.

1. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

I'm looking at a 2000 f350 drw reg cabwith stake body dump anda western pro 8'6".

Its a diesel 2 batteries 59,000 mi seems to run well im gonna tke it for a ride.

The guy is asking 18,900. I would like to get him down to about 17 what do you think????/

Thanks for the input
  2. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I have the same exact truck execpt mine is a V10 and a 3-5yard dump with 58k miles, mine even has that same plow, lol.

I would say even 18k is a fair price for that truck.
  3. Ggg6

Ggg6 Senior Member
    from IL

I guess the market price for trucks over in NY is much higher than here. I paid $12,000 for my 2000 F350 SRW with 8'6" pro plow and a tailgate salt spreader. It had about 140k on it when I bought it two years ago. IMO $17,000 is high. But as long as you get a good truck then it is worth paying a little extra.
  4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Really doesnt seem like a bad deal, but hey paying less $$$ is always good! :rolleyes:
  5. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

Thanks guys for the responses. I thought it was a pretty good deal. My partner and I each plow with our 2004's a 350 and a 250. This would be a dedicated sand truck, always readys to go. thanks again!