1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 F350 - No Low Beams.

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by PremierLand, Nov 17, 2007.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

On my F350 I have no low beams, high beams work, but the low beams do not. Same thing when the plow is attached, no low beams but the high work. So im guessing it has to be a switch or something.

What could the problem be? Thank You.
  2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

check fuses.....then see if the wires got crossed to the switch
  3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I had that happen once in a chevy s-10. Turned out to be a bad fuse.
  4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

fuse or relay, it is unlikely that both bulbs blew at the same. it could still happen though.
    did it do this before the plow wiring harness was installed? i thought that the plow harness takes the power for the lights back to its own relay center, then re directs it back to your stock lights.
  5. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

it was just a fuse, i thought i checked that before i asked, but i guess i looked past that fuse, thanks.
  6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Glad it was an easy fix for you. We've had that happen to our trucks at work. Seems to be fairly common.