1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 f350 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ctbman, Sep 5, 2011.

1. ctbman

ctbman Member

2000 f350. truck runs greatIts got a v 10 with tons of power.Heres a list of things replaced in the last year.Tie rod,front hubs,brakes front springs,rear springs,plugs and all coils.fuel pump,fuel pressure regulator,throttle position sensor,mass air flow sensor,cam and crank sensor,The reason for all the electronic parts is I had it at the stealership for a no start problem and the just kept throwing parts at it and never fixed it so i towed it home and started going through the wiring harness.It ended up being the wires that power the pcm in the back of the fuse block were not making contact with the fuse all the time.Thanks for all the free parts ford.The truck has 169000 on it.The tires on it do not go with the truck I have a set of 17 in.custom wheels and 315 75 17 tirestires ar pretty worn I also have 3 spare tires.I would like to get 8500 for it or 9300 for it with the tires on it in the pics.I cant get the pics to upload but you can see them in the whelen light bar thread.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011