1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 F350 CC 8' bed Lariat 7.3 125k miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Raymond S., Oct 30, 2012.

1. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Thinking about selling my 2000 F350 7.3 crew cab 4x4 lariat with 125k miles. Truck is in excellent condition. Lariat package with Alpine cd player w/ bluetooth. Does have rust starting at the bottom of the doors. Fenders and wheel wells are solid, no rust. Replaced front hubs to Warn manuals last year. Only maintenance issue is it needs the driveshaft balanced. It has a drone noise at 55 mph. Quite certain the driveshaft needs balanced. I've replaced all U-joints and carrier bearing.
    Truck has DP Tuner 6 position tunes and quad pod pillar gauges. (Trans, EGT, Boost, and tuner.) Had 4" exhaust installed a few months ago. Empty I can get just over 20 mpg highway. Pulling our 19' race trailer I get about 13mpg. It had a Western ultramount for 3 seasons but was only used to plow the original owner's driveway. Just sold the plow. Truck had 103k a year ago when I bought it and I've since put just over 20k on it. I don't have to sell the truck but I'm thinking about putting our new Blizzard on a new truck rather than this one. I'd like to go crew cab short bed w/ the next one. Love the truck and love the 7.3, just think it may be a good time to buy new.
    Price is $13k. I think it's a solid price on a well maintained low mileage 7.3. Let me know if there's any interest.
    -Adam

2. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Location and pics please

3. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Location is Niles, Mi.
    30mph winds and rain today so I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

4. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

We just dealt w winds and all that here too, too far for me here in Pa though, free bump for ya!