1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 f350 4x4 ext cab 7.3 flat bed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jd$jess, Jan 29, 2015.

1. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

2000 f350 ext cab 7.3 auto 4x4 texas truck no rust aluminum flat bed good rubber ,reman tranny new front driveshaft and new leaf springs in front all new brakes rotors calipers pads hoses new alt and starter nice clean truck never been plowed with needs a windshield and front bumper has leather but drivers worn has 169,000 miles text for pictures and info 937 441 9486

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

You forgot price and pics.

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I think it's free. I should have picked it up yesterday when I was only 2 hours away!

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I'll take it!

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Sent text no response

6. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

text for pictures I can not get them on here asking 10k really clean rust free truck

7. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

oil pan is good, they replaced tranny lines with ones from ford ,they have the Part # sticker on them