1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 F250XLT 5.4L w/Fisher XtremeV and Fisher 1000 SS many xtras

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Harford13, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

See Pics At http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/4413172553.html.

Selling my 2000 F250 with a 5.4L V8 and 113K miles. Truck has some rust, however is structurally sounds and meticulously maintained. Transmission Fluid changed regularly along with all other fluids. New front hubs, brakes, rotors, calipers and brake lines. The shocks were replaced last year. Has a DBelectric HO alternator, Timbrens on the front and 5000lb Air Bags on the rear.

Selling a like new 2012 Fisher Xtreme V Plow 7.5. Includes all wiring, Fish Stick Controller and truck side mount for a 00-04 F250. This plow was barely used before this year and garage kept. I just put the second Blade on the plow since I purchased it new This January. All Manuals included. Still currently on truck. Asking $4300.00 OBO.

I'm also selling this Fisher 1000 Swing Open tailgate spreader to upgrade to a in bed spreader. Minimal use, custom grate for running bulk, comes with both the 5 and 3 flight auger, includes the lights that are mounted on it. Also has a brand new vibrator kit on it. Comes with the three point hitch mount also. All wiring and controls come with it. Garage kept, and cleaned after each use. Paid 1800.00 asking $1400.00 OBO with the new vibrator, lights, both mounting systems everything. It's going back in my shed in a couple weeks, serious offers only. Located in Belair Md....
    OR
    Buy the entire package for $13000.00

2. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

bump for a good truck!

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

How much just for truck

4. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

Sweet setup. Bump for a local fella.

5. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

$7500.00 Firm for the truck... But I'd like to keep everything together if possible. Money Talks though

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Good luck
    If you don't sell together let me know I'm in no rush to buy just need another before the winter and my guys are to stupid to use a v plow

7. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck!

8. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Thank You for the compliments, I put a lot of time into her!!

9. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

New pictures added of airbags Trans temp gauge and truck!

10. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

No offers at all?

11. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I would give you $6000 for truck only

12. johnnyusa

johnnyusa Member
    from ct

im interested at 7k with tailgate spreader pm me #

13. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I picked up truck yesterday
    Was a very clean truck
    Great guy to deal with

14. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

The Truck has been sold!

15. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Enjoy ponyboy! She's got a lot of good years plowing left in her..