1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 F250 XLT 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OhioPlower, Aug 6, 2008.

1. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

Im putting this up for a friend. He is selling his 2000 F250 XLT regular cab. Its got the 5.4 V8 and an automatic transmission. 4 wheel drive shifter is on the floor. Teal in color and about 53k miles. Has a cap too. It has a couple extra leafs in the front and some blocks in the rear and its sitting on 315's I think. Its a clean truck. He is asking $10k obo. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get some pictures to you.

2. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

im interested. where are you at in NE Ohio? i am in Rocky River and looking to help shovel/labor or run a skid for someone over Christmas break. could you email me pics? kmaloney@hcc-nd.edu Thanks!

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

DO u have any pics? interested

4. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

I'll call him today and try to get some pics.