1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 F250 tail & dash light fuse

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by EWSplow, Mar 12, 2013.

1. EWSplow

EWSplow Senior Member

Where the hell is it? I have a fuse diagram & can't find which one controls tail & dash lights. Found some conflicting answers, one being parking light fuse, but that one is ok & I don't tail & dash lights.

Anyone got any ideas?:eek:

2. I want to say its #10 under the dash

3. EWSplow

EWSplow Senior Member

Thanks, but that wasn't it. It's under the hood. I went through all of the fuses under dash, including "parking lamps" which is what I read somewhere that it was. I actually found 3 burned out fuses. I kind of thought there might have been a short in my trailer wiring plug, which caused them to blow. It's a pain in the butt trying to look at the fuse diagram & panel with a flashlight ap in the middle of the night in a gas station. Why can't they just make it simple & label the damn fuse tail & dash lights on the diagram?

4. Now it can be the trailer plug on the back of it it did it on one of mine and i had to cut it out and rewire it