1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 F-550 Central Hydraulic Issues

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by ryanrodhoc2, Oct 25, 2012.

1. ryanrodhoc2

ryanrodhoc2 Junior Member
    from da burg

I have a 2000 F-550 with a Muncie Central Hydraulic kit. It runs my dump bed, Spreader, and Plow. It is pt# fb-ph9 pr. My problem is my belts broke in the engine. It says in the cab that vehicle is equipped with a clutch pump kit and check belts. It also says PT#36t37852 I cant find anything. All i am looking for is belt size to replace. I tried a 74 To big Probably guessing about 2 inches. I have no part number on belt that tore off. It is a dual belt system. If anybody could please give me some help it would be very much so appreciated. Thanks in advanced
  2. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

Take a piece of rope and route it around the pump and whatever else is driven with it and then measure the rope.
  3. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Any idea who installed it?

You could check with them.

Or the rope method works too.
  4. LON

LON Senior Member

36t37852 label, $0.46:eek:

If I remember correctly that was a A66 belt. If that is correct we used a power band belt 2A66. Can't get into the application site currently.
    Send me a PM.
  5. LON

LON Senior Member