1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 F-350 V10 Summer Wheels and Mini Edge

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LawnProLandscapes, Apr 16, 2008.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

Here's my 2000 F-350 V10 sporting her summer wheels (16.5" Eagle Alloy's) and tires (33x12.5x16.5) BFG Mud Terrains, and her new Whelen Mini Edge with alley lights and takedowns. Also added to it are the set of backup lights which are on the back rack, hideaway strobes on all four corners, and a Ecco Backup alarm.
    Here it is in winter form and before upgrades
    [​IMG]
    Here it is now:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LawnProLandscapes

3. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

wow me likey!

4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I've always been a fan of the single rear wheel 1 ton Ford's. They just have the look of a true "work" truck. Is that a 8'2 or 9'2?

Nice pics :nod:

5. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice choice. I like those wheels. Is there a center cap on the front wheel or no??? Also you may want to put a relay between the light main power and the switch to the light itself, they will be brighter. But they could look dim cause of photo craziness.

6. LawnProLandscapes

its a 9'2" poly v....

7. LawnProLandscapes

yea they have an open center cap in the front to access the hubs. its hard to see in the pics. the lights are dim in the photo but in person are much brighter.

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

That looks great....i love the color also!:yow!:

9. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Very nice truck.

10. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Ok copy that, over Kch

11. LawnProLandscapes

yea im not a huge fan of green and when i called to buy the truck i kind of cringed when i hear "green" but then i got there and saw it and loved it. ill get some better pics of it in the day time when i get it back from having headers put on. thanks for all the compliments. :drinkup:

12. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Looks real nice, real tuff. Fords are growing on me the last couple of months....

13. BETHELSKIER

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Nice Truck:nod:

14. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Ditto! :nod:

15. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice Truck I like the color

16. bosslover

bosslover Member

HOT!!!!!! I am jelous ben i want nice wheels and tires lol it looks awsome especially in person

17. scoot98758

scoot98758 Junior Member

thats a nice truck

18. LawnProLandscapes

well if you didnt blow your cash on that useless 3 wheeler youd be a few bills closer to buying em ...

thanks for the compliments so far, hopefully ill get her back saturday am and be able to snap a few daytime pics of it. maybe get a pic of her with the plow hooked up with the 33's on...

19. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

The truck looks nice but you have to do something about the frame being so rusty. I know it's surface rust but it just takes away from the truck. And eventually it's going to do some damage.

20. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice truck!