1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 F-350 Diesel What Plow to use?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by awayne, Feb 6, 2004.

1. awayne

awayne Junior Member

I wanted to know what you would advise to use on my truck? Also, what is a good price for a used plow? I know it depends on year and make... I found a Meyer 7.5 with E-47 pump.. everything except the plow are about 3 years old. The plow is a few years older. What is a fair price for something like that?

If there is anyone that has a decent used plow on here in my area please let me know.

2000 Extended Cab F-350 Diesel
  2. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Myself if I had a truck like that I'd go to the Blizzard 810 or to a V-plow.

In calssifieds here there was a guy selling a boss v-plow ( it was a few years old but brand new ) and Im sure he'd give you a good deal on it. Sounded like he just wasted a reasonable offer on it.

3. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

My excavator has an 8' Fisher on his F-350, mighty nice setup. He also has the FX4 suspension package so when the blade is raised it only drops the front of the truck 1/2"
  4. EIB

EIB Senior Member

I have a F 350 SD PSD CC. I run a 8 1/2' Western MVP on it. The next the plow on it will be a 810.