1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 F-350 Crew Cab Dually

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Johnny V, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Johnny V

Johnny V Member

Hello everyone.

It has come to a point where I must sell my truck and I hate to do this because I love this truck. I have babied this truck for the 2 years I have had it and before that it was in GA so as you can guess has seen very little salt/snow etc.

This is the basics if you want more info PM me or post here. The truck is 100% cared for by me so has options etc that I will not go into. I promise to have pictures soon as I have only one right now for e-mail. Within a week I will have many... If you are interested I can send the one right now.

It is a fully loaded truck. 4 doors, leather, auto, 7.3 ltr diesel PowerStroke motor, dually rear, 4x4, long bed, with all the extras. It is huge inside and actually feels like an SUV.

Have about 118k on it and like I said has been babied by me. Upgrades by me include things like gauges, chip, all synthetic lubes, etc.

Any interested party please contact me. Price is negotiable... For the right price and a 1 way ticket I will drive it anywhere and fly back home. (It is in great shape as you can tell by that offer!!!!) I have to get a new truck so I am looking for more then the $21k trade in price but less then the mid to upper $20's book value.

I will put this on E-bay around the beginning to mid April so if there is interest for it here please let me know!!!!!

Also for the interested "working man" I am thinking of selling off my 1994 7753 bobcat and trailer..... Price on this is negotiable as well.

These are all located just 30 minutes south of Chicago, IL

2. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

whats the price of the bobcat and whats the price of the trailer? what do you want for both of em?

3. Johnny V

Johnny V Member

Hey ratlover. First let me say thanks for all your help on my other snow plowing post.... As for your question about the Bobcat below is 2 post I made about it put together. If it is a bit confusing it is because I put the 2 together into one. Also I am NOT sure I am selling. For the right price it is for sale, but I will not take a loss on it and would rather have it sit in my driveway while I fix it up and paint it etc...... I have a simple picture of it and the trailer if you have an e-mail.

Oh yeah and if I work out a deal with anyone they have to do some dry runs around my new parking lots to give this newbie snow plow lessons..... :)

Give me your thoughts:

I might be putting mine up for sale. I have only owned it for a little while but I am not sure I can afford to keep it. Plus the reason I bought it is no longer valid so I am not sure what I will do with it.

I live about 30 minutes south of Chicago. I can give you some info on it and will be doing some work to it to improve it. I bought it with very little knowledge of this exact skid steer.

It is a 1994 7753 (vertical lift) with the diesel engine. For the right price it will go out of my garage and you can have the crap trailer it came on (solid just crappy). If not I will continue to work on it. Not perfect shape but mechanically it is great.

I do all my work myself so if anyone is interested let me know. As of right now I am just working on it in my free time to correct the minor problems I bought it with (like it creeps a bit etc)

The bobcat is in good shape. I bought it with every intent to use it and really get it into perfect shape (if i keep it I am sure to paint it even). Long story short I do not have time and needed it for plowing but found out that was to hard to keep around for that. Trailering it around etc was more then I thought. On top of that I HAD to get a different truck and now am investing in a plow instead of a bobcat.......

OK bought this bobcat about 8 months ago. I started working on it and I do have a Bobcat shop manual for it. I bought it form e-bay so when I went to get it there were some surprises. Some I fixed some I have not had time for YET.

If I keep it I will fix this, but looking to sell as it. Works great, tires are about 50%, no major problems. I bought it with the hopes of cleaning it up and giving it a good home. The only real "surprise" I had when picking it up was the "boss" unit (the digital screen that shows all gauges etc) is out. It beeps at me etc so I do not think I need a new one and according to the shop manual I need to test a few things and find out why it is not getting power.

So if you are interested let me know and let me know about what you would pay. I would only let it go for the "right" price because I need to at least get my money back. They are hard to judge prices as I have a "special" one, as the 7753 is a vertical lift bobcat and great for loading trucks etc. From what I have seen on e-bay I keep seeing prices from $10-15k so no idea how people price this. Also can throw in the trailer in this deal. The trailer is crap, need to be rebuilt 100% but it is strong, 16', and does a great at carrying the Bobcat around town. Nothing works, ie no brakes or lights etc, BUT I did bring the 5500 lb bobcat home on it for over 120 miles!

You are free to look at it and reduce your price. I think I have given you most of the info to at least see if it is worth you and I talking.

4. Johnny V

Johnny V Member

Forgot to add that this is a 16' dual axle trailer..... It is MUCH bigger then what you need for the bobcat and definatly HD. There is plenty of extra room on the trailer for other tools/supplies when the bobcat is on there.

It is a strong trailer but does need to be redone or pulled only locally like I do. I pull it with the truck above and only thanks to the dually and the big truck am I able to stop the trailer without trailer brakes working.....

Driving slow, like I did when picking it up, you can take it anywhere......

5. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

inbound pm to ya

and not a problem with some dry runs :)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2004
  6. Don.EMS

Don.EMS Junior Member

How many hrs on the bobcat? Inclosed cab, AC, Heat, come with any attachments?

7. Johnny V

Johnny V Member

I was told there was 1900 hours on the bobcat. I can not confirm this till I get the BOSS system working.

Nothing other the the 66" bucket as far as attachments.

As for enclosed cab etc nope..... If I keep it I most likely will make my own with Plexiglas and maybe put a heater in it.

8. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Selling or keeping the Bobcat?

9. Johnny V

Johnny V Member

As of right now I have no firm buyers on either. I have a few jobs for both the bobcat and the truck to do, but it you have an offer and need either in about 3-4 weeks they will be ready to go.

The truck I will advertise hardcore on e-bay and around town in about 3 weeks. The bobcat will just hang out until someone makes an offer or I will try and get serious about it (e-bay local newspapers etc) around midsummer....

10. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

how much is the bobcat