1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 F-350 Crew Cab Dually, last call before E-Bay

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Johnny V, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Johnny V

Johnny V Member

This is the ad that will go on e-bay next week. If interested make an offer:

2000 F-350 CREWCAB, DUALLY, 4X4, DIESEL, LOADED LARIAT, CHICAGO IL

This is the biggest, nicest, most reliable truck on the market. I know they are hard to find in the IL/Chicago area, I know this because 1.5 years ago I had to GO to GA to get this beauty. Before this winter it has never seen salt etc, so there is NO rust or anything wrong with it. The truck is made for some serious work and hauling, the interior is large and much like a luxury SUV.

First “what it has” from the factory: This truck is a Crew Cab fully loaded Lariat. Leather, CD player, tape player, dually rearend, LONG BED, tow mirrors, tow hitch & wiring, electronic 4x4, auto, 4.10 rear, 7.3 liter turbo diesel PowerStroke motor, set up for gooseneck hitch, bed liner, bed rail guards, ALL windows tinted, rain guards on the windows, hood shield. It has every option that was offered in 2000 plus some (from what I know of the 2000 models) and the floor is a special order as it is all vinyl so it cleans up real well, no rugs to worry about staining!!

Second “condition”: I have personally serviced this vehicle since I got it. The last owner did a bit of touch up on the body for scratches etc. The paint is the factory touch up paint and from 5 feet away you cannot tell. NO RUST! The truck is in great shape and I have done a lot of work to it. ALL fluids are synthetic and have done everything down to from changing out the green coolant to extended life gold coolant (No need to add additives) and I also put a 203-degree t-stat in for better performance. It has pryo, tranny, and boost gauges mounted on the ‘A’ pillar color matched mount (I have pictures). It has a turbo temperature Monitor (TTM) that will allow the truck to idle till the correct temperature before shutting the engine down. You turn the key to off, lock it, walk away and it idles till the exhaust gas is below 300 degrees and then shuts the engine down. My rig comes with a Super Chips programmer and code reader: http://www.superchips.com/html/products/ford/diesel_trucks.htm. It has 3 power setting and can be changed at any time for more or less power. Let me tell you the difference between stock and the upgrades I have done is AMAZING as for power over a stock diesel. The ONE thing it NEEDS is new rear tires. To say the least just ask a question I can answer it as this truck is babied by me.

Third “answer the all common questions”: OK I am selling it because I need a truck that is more useful for a business I started AFTER buying this truck. Add to that it sits in my driveway as I walk to the train station everyday and take the train into work. Yes it really is in great shape. The reserve is set a little under what a dealer offered me as a trade-in price.

Lastly “extras”: OK if the truck sells for over $23,000 the following will be included. If not the follow is available for EXTRA above the winning bid, installation available. 2 new red top Optima Gel batteries, Sonex trans value, 20 quarts Mobil 1 tranny fluid, brake fluid for a flush and refill, electronics for a AIC, and other extras. A FORD service manual on computer CD. As you can see I planned to do more work to my rig and selling it was not in my plans. YES I do have MORE picture of everything just e-mail me and I will get them to you.

Please e-mail me, or call 312.339.0399, to request more pictures and ask ANY questions. I must sell this truck and I want it to go to a good home. I have enjoyed this truck 100% and really wish I did not have to sell it. I WILL deliver it if the highest bidder if the bid is over $22,000, the bidder SUPPLIES me with a one-way ticket home for their local airport, and transportation reimbursement (i.e. food, diesel, and logging depending on distance I need to travel). That is how sure I am this truck is in great shape and will make it anywhere!

Also I have a 1994 7753 Bobcat that MAY be for sale. If anyone interested, or if the highest bidder is interested, we can talk price privately via e-mail/phone.

2. Johnny V

Johnny V Member

3. Johnny V

Johnny V Member

Bump to top.....

LAST CALL!!! AUCTION ENDS MONDAY MORNING!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39416&item=2474737342&rd=1