1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Ex Cab 2500

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by mikelawtown, Oct 13, 2005.

1. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I looked at one today and just wanted some insight on these . I have never owned a dodge before so it would be a 1st. The truck is a 2000 ex cab 2500 with an 8 foot min mount fisher.auto, 110k.pwr wind ,lks,cd. decent body with a couple scratches but i would say a 7 out of 10..new brakes and rotors all around..He would take 8500..what would u guys think.??

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Have some one cheek out the tranny. It's the weakest link. Has the tranny been replaced? serviced? Does it have the plow prep package?
    I've replace the trannys in both my 98 & 01. and have them serviced every year. They do make good plow trucks:nod:

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Is it a diesel or gas?

4. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

It is the GAS...

5. R&R Repair

R&R Repair Junior Member

I own 2 Dodges they plow great but HAVE THE TRANNY CHECKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!