1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Dodge Durango R/T $4000 o.b.o.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RAW Details, Apr 16, 2010.

1. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

I have for sale a 2000 dodge durango R/T with 150k miles in great running condition. 5.9L V8 It does how ever need alittle bit of work to be perfect. has a small coolant leak (radiator needs to be replaced), an exhaust rattle that u hear over bigger bumps, i believe it needs rear shocks too, and a bit of rust on the rear hatch (see pic below). just put a new serpentine belt, thermastat, idler pulley, and upper radiator hose on before winter. our family has enjoyed it for many years and has been a great suv! we are the ORIGINAL OWNERS!!!! Kelly Blue Book says $4700 for this exact Durango in FAIR condition. would be great for a plowing route manager. $4000 O.B.O.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RAW Details

bump for a nice truck

3. RAW Details

bump i'll take $3000

4. RAW Details