1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 dodge dakota

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Red Bear, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Red Bear

Red Bear Junior Member

For sale 2000 Dodge Dakota Quad cab.4x4. The truck comes with a Snow-Way st series light duty /commercial plow. This is a good vehicle for doing driveways and small parking lots. The plow and truck are in good working order.The vehicle has 135,000 miles on it. She has always been reliable and a great money maker. Recent tune up and breaks in the last year. Tires are good and there are no leaks.No rust. The truck is red with gray interior. The vehicle has never missed fluid change. I am a school teacher full time and have been mowing residential for 18 years and plowing for 4. I used it to 10 to 15 driveways a season. My schedule does not allow me to plow anymore. $6600 or best offer.
    Cash. No exceptions.
    708-712 5132 I have pictures I could not post if you want them contact me and I will send them to you. Or if you have questions please call.
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  2. Red Bear

Red Bear Junior Member

I have pictures that I can not load. If anyone is interested please call