1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Dodge Dakota club cab 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mezz2006, Feb 5, 2010.

1. mezz2006

mezz2006 Junior Member

2000 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4x4 - Intense Blue (bright blue)
    4.7l V8, Auto trans, 100, xxx miles. This is my daily driver, so mileage will increase.

Has power windows, locks, cruise control, tilt, after market speakers, tow package, has a rubber bed mat and cap on the bed, Tires have roughly 10,000 miles on them. I also have a homebrew cold air intake I will include and a 5spd tcm I can also include.
    Small dent on edge of passenger door (was there when I bought the truck).

I put a plow on it, Plow is a an older 6.5' Western conventional plow with Cable pump but so far I have only used it twice due problems with the pump (will not raise once the weight of the blade gets on it) Still not sure what is wrong with it. I can include the plow for an additional $550.

I will provide pictures to those interested since I don't have any at the moment.

Only reason I am getting rid of it is I need more cab space. Haven't had any problems with it at all.

Looking for $7000 w/out the plow or $7500 with plow, or make me an offer. I found the truck I want, so this has to go.

Call Ryan at 715-250-1254 or 906-296-0605 or e-mail me at rdmessne@mtu.edu.

Truck is currently in Houghton, MI but I travel down to the Appleton, WI area quite frequently.
  2. mezz2006

mezz2006 Junior Member

Lowered the price $6750 without plow, $7300 with. Or MAKE AN OFFER.
  3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i hate to say this but your not gonna get $7000 outta that truck i have a 98 intense blue club cab w/ 145,000 4x4 .. its only worth maybe $4500 ... good luck sellin
  4. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare Senior Member

I disagree, but without pics it is hard to say.
  5. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Pics would be nice!
  6. mezz2006

mezz2006 Junior Member

Bumper and fog light will be fixed this week, just waiting on the parts. Also the cb radio and cd player seen in the pics will be removed at time of sale. I will be putting the stock cd player back in.

7. mezz2006

mezz2006 Junior Member

Here are 2 pics where you can see the dent I mentioned above.

8. mezz2006

mezz2006 Junior Member

Forgot the pic where you can see the front bumper that will be fixed

9. mezz2006

mezz2006 Junior Member

Lowered price, $6499 with out plow OBO.
  10. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Would make a nice small lot truck! Good luck selling, looks nice!