1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Dodge Cummins 4x4 dually

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

126,000 miles. New trans 500 miles ago. Leather, loaded. $8k. I don't know many more details about it. Listing for a friend. He bought a newer one and I told him I'd list it for him. PM me for his number.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Not a bad price.

3. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Can't tell but any idea how the body is? Looks like cab corners are gone??? Might be a reflection.

4. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

looks to me like the doors are gone?

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Doors starting, right rear lower pretty gone. But thats also why its not $10-11k ;-)

6. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

True but wouldn't it make sense to atleast clean it up paint wheels to match, etc.
    Its a nice truck though always Luke's the sport package.

7. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Seems to be priced very good. Low miles for a Cummins and it's loaded up with options!

Plowed with I assume based off the sticker? Also looks like the front bumper is cut out?

Damn I like this thing! I HATE rust more thN anything though.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It was plowed with for a light 2 seasons. Those pictures were taken while it was still a daily driver. The worst spot is that rear door. I will look it over but I don't think the rest is bad at all. But thanks, I think it's priced right too. I want to say he paid either 12 or 14 grand for it just a few years ago. And he hasn't plowed with it at all this year. He got out of plowing. In fact I bought his plow.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Also it has a new VP 44 and an air dog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.