1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 dodge 2500 plow light help needed

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by gmanp135, Dec 8, 2012.

1. gmanp135

gmanp135 Junior Member

i recently mounted a WESTERN STRAIGHT BLADE on my 2000 dodge 2500, the lighting harness came off of a 1999 dodge 2500 and is a relay system can someone please tell if this will work on my truck and how, i am in the dark, (no pun intended)

2. mnglocker

mnglocker Senior Member

Was the old truck a sport? and is the new one? That's going to be the only difference. And that's only in the headlights.
    Sport editions use a quad headlight system, while the non-sport versions use a 2-headlight system.

3. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

4. gmanp135

gmanp135 Junior Member

thanks for the info i have tried wring them the way westerns guide shows but all i can get is truck la mps only on high a nd plow only on low