1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Chevy Silverado 1500

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Polarisrider, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

I was kinda bored yesterday so I figured I would post some updated pictures of my truck 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 with a 7' 6" western. The truck just turned 80,000 miles the other day

chevy plow.jpg

chevy plow 2.jpg

chevy plow 3.jpg

chevy plow 4.jpg

chevy plow 5.jpg
  2. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

couple more

chevy plow 6.jpg

chevy plow 7.jpg
  3. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, I wish we could get some snow.
  4. QKSnowRemoval

QKSnowRemoval Senior Member

nice , i like the black outs i got them for my dodge
  5. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

Ya I have always like the blacked out look compared to those euro style headlights and taillights. I used to have all four headlighs covered in the front but I had to take the top ones off at night because I couldnt see anything. I dropped one once and it cracked so I left them off and just keep the bottom ones.
  6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking set up
  7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice truck. Around hear I se alot of GM 1500s with 7.5' Fisher HD blades. They seam to plow realy good.
  8. AGM Inc.

AGM Inc. Member
    from Ohio

used to plow with the same exact truck.
  9. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

haha my blade is a western I painted it but never got around to getting some western stickers for it. I have been very pleased with this truck but I'm defintaly stepping up to a 3/4 ton in the spring.