1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Chevy 4X4 Dump W/Plow& Salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Jul 31, 2005.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I'm considering selling my 2000 Chevrolet K3500 Four Whhel Drive dually dump truck. Only has 33K miles. Alcoa wheels w/new tires. Spare set of 6 steel wheels w/Michelins. Crysteel dump bed, I-Box, Meyer Poly Plow and TruckCraft salter system. Salter used one season. Tomar full strobe lightbar and LED lights on bed. Everything works and truck has tranferrable extended GM warranty. Will consider selling with or w/o plow, dump and salter or combination as I can use all this on my new truck. Please e-mail me direct at rcpd34@comcast.net I am in the MD/DC/VA area.

Thanks!

2. alexf250

alexf250 Member

truck

what are you asking?

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Depends on what goes with it. Probably area of $16-$18K. Are you interested?

4. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

personally i dont think anyone can be interested till you decide you are selling and what your asking. not just trying to see if maybe someone will buy it for in the neighborhood of.

5. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

and no i'm not interested just pointing out.