1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Chevy 3500 4x4 w/ plow and spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Trueblue108, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Trueblue108

Trueblue108 Junior Member

2000 Chevy 3500 4x4 w/ plow and spreader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale:

2000 Chevrolet 3500 4x4 WT
    118,500 miles, (under 8k miles of plowing)
    Automatic, Pwr locks, AC, locking rear diff, cruise, AM/FM Cas, 8'bed, standard cab
    Includes:
    7.5' Meyer STP poly plow w/ rebuilt E-60 pump
    Meyer Mate tailgate spreader w/ vibrator and controller
    Bed liner
    Firestone Ride Rite Air Helper Springs
    Kobalt tool box w/ trays

I purchased this truck used w/ 98K miles on it and it has been an awesome workhorse. I have replaced upper and lower ball joints, U-joints, oil pan, trans lines, brake lines, alternator, battery and brakes since I purchased it. In the interest of full disclosure, the tires will need replaced soon (265/75 R16) and the spreader needs a new motor (aftermarket, about $100). There are body dents and scratches but very little rust. This truck was undercoated and is in good shape underneath. The pump was rebuilt last winter and works great. The A-frame has been reinforced to add strength and the cutting edge is in great shape.

Selling to upgrade to a crew cab (kids). $7500 OBO. Will post pics soon.

if interested, send me a pm or reply here.

Brian

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

The guys are going to want pics.

3. Trueblue108

Thats why I posted my "will post pics soon", comment....

4. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Pix please, Not worth posting w/out pixs.

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Missed that. Read the entire thing too. Oh well.

6. Trueblue108

Here they are.....

IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5517.JPG

IMG_5519.JPG

IMG_5520.JPG

IMG_5518.JPG

7. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

What engine ?

8. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

Thats a nice looking truck. What engine? Also,Would you sell just the truck ?

9. Trueblue108

It's the 350, no big block. I want to sell them all together, right now. If no bites, I may split them up.

Brian

10. watatrp

watatrp Senior Member

When you say A frame has been reinforced, do you mean that you added gusset plates?
    How is the tranny? Do you know what transmission it has? Any slipping? Is it burning any oil? Does the AC and heat work ok?

11. Trueblue108

No slipping. Tranny has been serviced every year after plowing and have had no problems with it. Prior to me buying it, it hadnt been plowed or towed anything (no holes from plow mounts or even a hitch). Not sure which tranny it has.

Runs great, nothing burning and never has. AC and heat work fine. Never any problems.The A-frame has an aditional flat bar welded inside the angle iron to beef it up.

12. Trueblue108

Bump ^^^^^^^^^^^^

13. procut

procut Senior Member

Man, that is exactly what I've been looking for, if it were white I would buy it, and I'm not even a Meyer fan.

14. ksnow

ksnow Member

truck

Your to new to pm so call me interested in truck 336 5894219 keith

15. mypolaris1

mypolaris1 Member

I'd be interested in it minus the plow and spreader...let me know if that could happen.

16. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Procut, have u checked to see what it would cost to reprint it. I'm going to start buying and reprinting. Only cost 2000 at most and u get rust fixed.

17. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

About a week too late or it would of been sold the day it was posted. I looked for a truck like this for a while, but ended up buying another. Good look on the sale, looks like a very nice complete plow set up!!

18. turfquip

turfquip PlowSite.com Veteran

Im interested in the truck with plow and salter. Could you please call me at 859-803-3875.

The soonest I could get up there to see it would be Monday.

Thanks!

19. home rescue

home rescue Member
    from wv

Is it still for sale?

20. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

truck

How much with out the plow?