1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Chevy 2500 Pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JasonGUnderhill, Nov 30, 2005.

1. JasonGUnderhill

JasonGUnderhill Junior Member
    from Camden

Hey Guys heres my truck,
    2000 Chevy 2500 6.0L

Jake's Picture's do not deleate 385 1.jpg

Jake's Picture's do not deleate 387 1.jpg

Jake's Picture's do not deleate 388 1.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Really nice truck! You thinking about a plow for it? If so what kind do you think youll get?

3. JasonGUnderhill

from Camden

Thanks alot! Yeah I am for this winter, today I posted a post asking for some help deciding between a Boss Super Duty 8'0" Straight Blade or a Fisher Heavy Duty 8'0". This will be my first winter plowing on my own and in this truck. I've always used the Fisher when I was working for my father with his truck. So I'm use to it, but everything I hear about the Boss is good. Plus I've heard that the Boss' big selling point is the fact that you can mount it in almost any condition on any terrian, and that was the worst part of the Fisher. Any input?

4. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Nice clean truck.Really like the color combo

5. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Jason,

Nice truck!!!
    I have a 2003 Chevy HD D/A that I just put an 8' Fisher HD on.
    This happens to be my first Fisher plow. I have Meyers and Western on my other trucks. I think that the Fisher looks to be the most heavy duty of all that I looked at. The best advice that I can give you is go with the brand that will give you the best dealer support.

Jason

6. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

If your going fisher, go X blade or go home. Not that much of a difference in the price.

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Almost looks to nice to put a plow on LOL

8. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I agree. The X-Blade is very nice. It is a lot heaver so you may want to add Timbrins, I did.

9. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

If I wasn't going blizzard. I would be going Fisher 9' X blade (I grew up in fisher country, eastern MA)

10. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice truck!! Go with BOSS!!:drinkup:

11. Calamari

Calamari Member

Chevy should have stayed with that grill style.

12. JasonGUnderhill

from Camden

Thank you guys for the imput!