1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 chevy 2500 hd

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by PLOWMAN45, Sep 19, 2005.

1. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

is there a drain clean out for this truck the passenger rug get wets when it rains and its not the windows

2. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

The wet carpet on pass side sounds like heater core leaking. This doesn't add up with only wet when it rains. It would be wet other times also. Is this the only time it gets wet? Do you have an anti-freeze smell at all? Is the seal under the hood in tact? Bad door seal? THat seems like an odd problem, I guess that is why you are here looking for help. lol If it is indeed rain, I wish you the best of luck finding out where it is coming from. I hope I was of some help. Just a couple ideas to look at.

3. PLOWMAN45

its not the heater core i know that smell

4. Dupesy

Dupesy Member

if they can't help you here try www.gm-trucks.com

I don't know of any floor drains, but perhaps a door seal is torn or damaged.

5. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

I am going with a door seal problem too.
    One question though, maybe a silly one but do you have any wires running through or under the door seal?

6. PLOWMAN45

nope its clean