1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 chevrolet k3500 4x4 454 regular cab

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by almostfinished, Nov 17, 2013.

1. almostfinished

almostfinished Junior Member

Hey all. I am selling my truck due to the fact ive got a company truck now. Ill post my craigslist ad below. Truck is VERY clean. I am a little negotiable on price that I have at $7000. The plow I listed in the ad is also negotiable which is at $1000. I just threw that number up there. If someone wants to make an offer that's fine. I have a few undercarriage pica I can send on my phone also. Easiest way to get in touch with me is calling/text. Thanks everyone.

Nick

Here's the ad..

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/4131833941.html

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  2. almostfinished

Monday bump to top

3. almostfinished

New price in ad. Still taking offers.

4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Clean truck. Getting to be kind of rare now.

5. almostfinished

Thank you. Took me about 9 months to find this one. Shame I don't keep it, just have no use for it!

Nick

6. almostfinished

Bump. Taking offers. Need to sell now. Tree took out my garage and mustang Im restoring. Could use the cash

7. almostfinished

Bump. Taking reasonable offers.

Happy thanksgiving to all!

8. almostfinished

Bump to top